Please visit the official site of the Bulgarian Ministry of foreign affairs to check Bulgarian visa policy:
- Visa-free regime for holders of Schengen visas for a stay of up to 90 days;
- Visa-free regime for holders of valid visas and residence permits issued by Romania, Cyprus and Croatia for a stay of up to 90 days;
- Visa Facilitation Agreements (VFA) between EU member states and some other states you can find here: http://www.mfa.bg/en/pages/116/index.html
A foreign citizen wishing to apply for a Bulgarian visa shall hold a regular travel document that meets the following requirements:
- its validity expires at least 3 months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria or in case of multiple visits - after the last scheduled date of departure from the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria;
- contains at least 2 blank pages for visa purposes;
- it has been issued within the last 10 years.
Visas are issued by the diplomatic and consular representations of the Republic of Bulgaria.